Marketing Your St. Louis Metro Area Home
Learn more about how our strategic marketing plan reaches qualified buyers to get your home sold faster and for the most money possible.
Our Strategic Marketing Plan
We craft a dynamic and diverse marketing campaign, strategically utilizing the most current and effective marketing tools and activities to convert buyer interest to buyer intent, including staging, professional photography, lifestyle marketing, and a variety of technology resources.
PROFESSIONAL HOME STAGING
Professional home staging is shown to minimize time on the market while maximizing a seller’s return. In a recent National Association of Realtors study, 92% of buyers’ agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers’ view of the home. Knowing this, we offer a free professional home staging consultation for your home. Our stagers will help you create a to-do list so you can most efficiently prepare your home to make the best impression possible with buyers.
Online searching and browsing is a critical part of the home buying process. Virtually all home buyers today start their home searches online. Studies show that listings with professional photographs get more online attention, command higher asking prices, and sell faster than homes that do not have professional photographs. Therefore, we hire a professional photographer to capture your home at its best to elicit a positive emotional response in buyers. We want buyers to click on the next photo in your listing, not on the next listing.
Using lifestyle marketing, your home will be showcased with enticing home descriptions maximizing your home’s positive selling features, helping a buyer to experience what living in your home and neighborhood is like.
- Capturing “Drive-By’s” with Mobile Marketing - Buyers crave instant information, which was why flyer boxes were popular years ago. The next generation of the flyer box is our “Text for Information” riders, where buyers can text to automatically receive a link to YOUR home’s website to capture their interest in an instant.
- Single-Property Website - In today’s media rich world, every property for sale deserves its very own website to make it stand out from the crowd. Your home will be beautifully featured on its own website and promoted through social media and various online marketing sources.
- Other Real Estate Agents - Knowing that the #1 way that buyers find homes is through their REALTOR®, we market to other agents using a technique called “Reverse Prospecting.”
- Home-Search Websites - With a powerful online marketing strategy, we market your home to the broadest audience using the exclusive Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), syndicating to over 350 of the most popular websites. We drive more attention to your home by boosting it in search results, with premier advertising on Zillow.com. We use every resource available through these online resources, like video walk-throughs and 3D tours, to enhance the buyers’ viewing experiences.
- Social Media - We utilize social media to spread the word about your home sale to not only our team’s followers, but also through closed groups to an unlimited number of potential buyers and agents across the region. Advertising includes special posts for open houses and other updates.
PRINT MARKETING WITH QR CODE TECHNOLOGY
Our marketing team produces a home flyer, pulling together our professional photography and lifestyle marketing into a highlights reel of your home. This flyer is used throughout our strategic marketing plan. In your home, we will place a QR code table stand where buyers can conveniently scan the QR code and be directed to your home's single property website, home flyer, and disclosure documents.
WHY HIRE THE CHAD WILSON GROUP TO MARKET YOUR HOME?
Our strategic marketing strategy and team approach to marketing your home, including professional staging and photography, with every home we sell, sets us apart from many other REALTORS®. You will see the difference when you work with our team.
Thinking about selling? Find your home or condo's value in today's market, for free.
What real estate questions do you have? Or are you ready to talk about how we can help you sell your home? Let us know how we can help you. Fill out the "Request a Call" form below to start a no-pressure conversation with us. We look forward to talking to you.